Link:INB Home|INB English| INB русский язык|INB العربية|INB Türkiye|INB فارسی|INB Español|INB Français|INB Português|INB Deutsch|INB 國語|INB 中文|INB 日本语|INB 한국어|INB ภาษาไทย|INB tiếng Việt||Tutorials Maya The Making of Rage over Babylon by zman4d
INB Português Fórum
BEM - vindo a indústria nativa e "boffin") Da era industrial, aqui está cheio de espírito de Luta, Ambos através Da rede espaço biológico nativo espírito "boffin" VEIO a mad labs.Casa inbforum.com, Nome Definitivo: inb-english.forumotion.com
INB Português Fórum
BEM - vindo a indústria nativa e "boffin") Da era industrial, aqui está cheio de espírito de Luta, Ambos através Da rede espaço biológico nativo espírito "boffin" VEIO a mad labs.Casa inbforum.com, Nome Definitivo: inb-english.forumotion.com
INB Português Fórum

BEM - vindo a indústria nativa e boffin) Da era industrial, aqui está cheio de espírito de Luta, Ambos através Da rede espaço biológico nativo espírito boffin VEIO a mad labs.Casa inbforum.com, Nome Definitivo: inb-english.forumotion.com

Você não está conectado. Conecte-se ou registre-se

《《《《《《《上一页INBforum   Ir para baixo

上一页INBforum》》》》》》》Ver o tópico anterior Ver o tópico seguinte Ir para baixo  Mensagem [Página 1 de 1]

1Tutorials Maya The Making of Rage over Babylon by zman4d Empty Tutorials Maya The Making of Rage over Babylon by zman4d Sex Jan 21, 2011 9:03 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin
Tutorials Maya The Making of Rage over Babylon by zman4d Rating_5

Published on: 11-09-2006 | Views: 78667
<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%">

<TR>
<td>Tutorials Maya The Making of Rage over Babylon by zman4d Main</TD></TR></TABLE>
<TABLE class=color_textblack border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=900 background=http://www.3dm3.com/features/72/bg.gif>

<TR>
<td width=20>Tutorials Maya The Making of Rage over Babylon by zman4d Ugol</TD>
<td width=622> </TD>
<td width=150>Tutorials Maya The Making of Rage over Babylon by zman4d Blank</TD>
<td background=> </TD>
<td width=23>Tutorials Maya The Making of Rage over Babylon by zman4d Ugol</TD></TR>
<TR>
<td> </TD>
<td vAlign=top background=http://www.3dm3.com/features/72/bg_dark.gif>
10 November 2006 | edit by Stryker
Tutorials Maya The Making of Rage over Babylon by zman4d A_few_words
Rage over Babylon was made for CGSociety's contest "spectacular" and won the grand prize.
This tutorial will covers the major points of producing this image, starting with the planning and covering the modeling, texturing, rendering, lighting and compossiting.
I will also share a few tips and tricks as I show the process.
Tutorials Maya The Making of Rage over Babylon by zman4d Planing
When I first read the contest's guidelines I immediately knew that my entry will have to portray something very detailed, with lots of things happening and with the sense of scale taking a major role. I took a week just to go through several ideas and when I locked on my idea I started "sketching" out the composition in my mind to the finest details evan before I set down and started working on the concept sketch. That happens to me quite often. After I get an idea going in my mind, I'll already have most of it planned out before I evan start on it. Once I knew I was going for the Babel tower, the first thing I did was to go through as many references as I could to get more inspiration about the architecture, atmosphere and evan specific props and details. I went through films such as LOTR and Troy several times to get ideas on which items would fit the scene.
I knew I would have to make the city very small compared to the tower to enhance the sense of scale and I knew this image needs to hold up the details in high resolution, this meant I really have to come up with allot of different items and allot of variations for them. One of the challenges was to avoid having anything look duplicated - each flag on the tower was hand tweaked, I made over 100 different vase types ( 10 different textures X 10 different models with different stretching), most of the textures had dirt masks as map channel 2 and were tweaked after positioning so that textures wouldn't be repetitive either and so on. Another major challenge I knew I'll have to face was the hardware issue. 32 bit shows it's limits when you are working with millions of polygons and hundreds of textures and especially when you are trying to render them. I knew this will be a major issue (and it was, my renders really crashed over 100 times because they run out of memory!) so I realized compossiting was the key here. I planned ahead to break the scene into smaller parts and render lots of things separately and then composite them together in the end as I will describe later on.
</TD>
<td> </TD>
<td vAlign=top background=http://www.3dm3.com/features/72/bg_dark.gif>Tutorials Maya The Making of Rage over Babylon by zman4d 2small</TD>
<td> </TD></TR>
<TR>
<td>Tutorials Maya The Making of Rage over Babylon by zman4d Ugol</TD>
<td> </TD>
<td> </TD>
<td> </TD>
<td>Tutorials Maya The Making of Rage over Babylon by zman4d Ugol</TD></TR></TABLE>

tweetmeme_service = 'bit.ly';

addthis_url = location.href;
addthis_title = document.title;
addthis_pub = 'KBEKCN1K4MVA079R';

Tutorials Maya The Making of Rage over Babylon by zman4d Lg-bookmark-en
Next Page (2 of 4) >

]

http://pt.inbforum.com

上一页INBforum   Ir para baixo

上一页INBforumVer o tópico anterior Ver o tópico seguinte Ir para o topo  Mensagem [Página 1 de 1]

Permissões neste sub-fórum
Não podes responder a tópicos

Copyright ©2009-2010 LTD Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.

IT:SINGLESERVGoogle谷歌翻译TranslateFORUMSOFTLAYERGoogle谷歌广告联盟AdSenseAsia

Criar um fórum | ©phpBB | Fórum gratuito de ajuda | Denunciar um abuso | Criar um fórum