Link:INB Home|INB English| INB русский язык|INB العربية|INB Türkiye|INB فارسی|INB Español|INB Français|INB Português|INB Deutsch|INB 國語|INB 中文|INB 日本语|INB 한국어|INB ภาษาไทย|INB tiếng Việt||Tutorials Maya HDRI with 3DSMAX & Mental Ray (simple scene file for beginners)
INB Português Fórum
BEM - vindo a indústria nativa e "boffin") Da era industrial, aqui está cheio de espírito de Luta, Ambos através Da rede espaço biológico nativo espírito "boffin" VEIO a mad labs.Casa inbforum.com, Nome Definitivo: inb-english.forumotion.com
INB Português Fórum
BEM - vindo a indústria nativa e "boffin") Da era industrial, aqui está cheio de espírito de Luta, Ambos através Da rede espaço biológico nativo espírito "boffin" VEIO a mad labs.Casa inbforum.com, Nome Definitivo: inb-english.forumotion.com
INB Português Fórum

BEM - vindo a indústria nativa e boffin) Da era industrial, aqui está cheio de espírito de Luta, Ambos através Da rede espaço biológico nativo espírito boffin VEIO a mad labs.Casa inbforum.com, Nome Definitivo: inb-english.forumotion.com

Você não está conectado. Conecte-se ou registre-se

《《《《《《《上一页INBforum   Ir para baixo

上一页INBforum》》》》》》》Ver o tópico anterior Ver o tópico seguinte Ir para baixo  Mensagem [Página 1 de 1]

1Tutorials Maya HDRI with 3DSMAX & Mental Ray (simple scene file for beginners) Empty Tutorials Maya HDRI with 3DSMAX & Mental Ray (simple scene file for beginners) Sex Jan 21, 2011 11:50 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin
This is not a step by step tutorial , there is a downloadable scene file and you can see all the paramaters that I have used to create this image.
Tutorials Maya HDRI with 3DSMAX & Mental Ray (simple scene file for beginners) Final

You can download the scene file and all necessary files (including HDR file and textures) by clicking the link.. 1.2 mb
HDR_Max6Tut_EmreG.zip
When you load the scene file , you will see something like this..I have created everything and you dont need to do anything..Just try to discover the parameters..
Tutorials Maya HDRI with 3DSMAX & Mental Ray (simple scene file for beginners) Image1

I have created a SKYLIGHT and choosed 'USE SCENE ENVIRONMENT'.

There is no need to write down all details about the parameters of the materials..You can see them in your scene..Below is just a screenshot of the material that I used for cup and plate..
Tutorials Maya HDRI with 3DSMAX & Mental Ray (simple scene file for beginners) SeramikMat1Tutorials Maya HDRI with 3DSMAX & Mental Ray (simple scene file for beginners) SeramikMat2

Please try to examine all materials and discover how they are used..

Below , is the parameters of the HDR file that I used for environment..SKYLIGHT was setup to use the scene environment.So it will use any file that we select to put in environment..
Tutorials Maya HDRI with 3DSMAX & Mental Ray (simple scene file for beginners) HDRMat

Tutorials Maya HDRI with 3DSMAX & Mental Ray (simple scene file for beginners) HDRenvr

These are MR settings that I have used for this image , remember that this is only trial & error thing..Its very hard to find the best setting at the first time..So we need to start from minimum settings and move on till we get nice results..
Tutorials Maya HDRI with 3DSMAX & Mental Ray (simple scene file for beginners) MRSetting

As I said before , this is not a step by step tutorial , you can see all settings, texture parameters and rendering setup in the file that I have included..
Talk about this tutorial at the Forum >>
3DM3.com
Copyright� Emre Goren
Edit by Stryker
Source: [Tens de ter uma conta e sessão iniciada para poderes visualizar este link]]

http://pt.inbforum.com

上一页INBforum   Ir para baixo

上一页INBforumVer o tópico anterior Ver o tópico seguinte Ir para o topo  Mensagem [Página 1 de 1]

Permissões neste sub-fórum
Não podes responder a tópicos

Copyright ©2009-2010 LTD Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.

IT:SINGLESERVGoogle谷歌翻译TranslateFORUMSOFTLAYERGoogle谷歌广告联盟AdSenseAsia

Criar um fórum | ©phpBB | Fórum gratuito de ajuda | Denunciar um abuso | Fórum grátis