Link:INB Home|INB English| INB русский язык|INB العربية|INB Türkiye|INB فارسی|INB Español|INB Français|INB Português|INB Deutsch|INB 國語|INB 中文|INB 日本语|INB 한국어|INB ภาษาไทย|INB tiếng Việt||Tutoriais Photoshop Leopard Starburst effect in Photoshop
INB Português Fórum
BEM - vindo a indústria nativa e "boffin") Da era industrial, aqui está cheio de espírito de Luta, Ambos através Da rede espaço biológico nativo espírito "boffin" VEIO a mad labs.Casa inbforum.com, Nome Definitivo: inb-english.forumotion.com
INB Português Fórum
BEM - vindo a indústria nativa e "boffin") Da era industrial, aqui está cheio de espírito de Luta, Ambos através Da rede espaço biológico nativo espírito "boffin" VEIO a mad labs.Casa inbforum.com, Nome Definitivo: inb-english.forumotion.com
INB Português Fórum

BEM - vindo a indústria nativa e boffin) Da era industrial, aqui está cheio de espírito de Luta, Ambos através Da rede espaço biológico nativo espírito boffin VEIO a mad labs.Casa inbforum.com, Nome Definitivo: inb-english.forumotion.com

Você não está conectado. Conecte-se ou registre-se

《《《《《《《上一页INBforum   Ir para baixo

上一页INBforum》》》》》》》Ver o tópico anterior Ver o tópico seguinte Ir para baixo  Mensagem [Página 1 de 1]

1Tutoriais Photoshop Leopard Starburst effect in Photoshop Empty Tutoriais Photoshop Leopard Starburst effect in Photoshop Sáb Jan 15, 2011 3:43 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin
Tutoriais Photoshop Leopard Starburst effect in Photoshop Leopard_effect

Tags

<LI class="taxonomy_term_1 first">apple
    <LI class=taxonomy_term_15>photoshop
    <LI class=taxonomy_term_8>tutorial
  • wallpaper

Here we are, in June, another WWDC with Steve Jobs and lots of cool stuff. This time what impressed me the most was the new Mac OS X, called Leopard. The finder has changed, finally, besides that, some cool features like the cover flow for files, quick view and time machine are great and make me really want to use it.

Well, one thing that I loved was those new Mac OS banners, like the space, stars and those dust and flares. Awesome. So I tried to do that in Photoshop, and I have to say, it’s not that difficult, and this is what I want to show here.
1- Create a new document: Fill the background with black;
2 - Create the small stars: Duplicate the layer and add a noise>15%>gaussian>monochromatic.

Tutoriais Photoshop Leopard Starburst effect in Photoshop A_tuto_1
3 - Adjust the Brightness/Contrast so there won’t be too many stars.

Tutoriais Photoshop Leopard Starburst effect in Photoshop A_tuto_2
4 - Big Stars: Duplicate the small stars layer and apply a Brightness / Contrast again.

Tutoriais Photoshop Leopard Starburst effect in Photoshop A_tuto_3
5 - Scale it like three times its size, we want to create bigger stars.

Tutoriais Photoshop Leopard Starburst effect in Photoshop A_tuto_4
6 - Apply Images>adjustments>Threshold: This will show only a few stars. Apply SCREEN as blending options

Tutoriais Photoshop Leopard Starburst effect in Photoshop A_tuto_5
7 - Refining the stars: Apply a mask on the layer and with the eraser with like 200px start deleting some parts of the layer. after that the stars won’t be too uniform anymore.

Tutoriais Photoshop Leopard Starburst effect in Photoshop A_tuto_6
8 - Create some light: Add a new layer and create Clouds. Filters>Render>Clouds. Your background color has to be white and the foreground black or vice-versa.

Tutoriais Photoshop Leopard Starburst effect in Photoshop A_tuto_7

Tutoriais Photoshop Leopard Starburst effect in Photoshop A_tuto_8
9 - Apply a Hue/Saturation in the cloud layer and COLOR DODGE as a blending option.

Tutoriais Photoshop Leopard Starburst effect in Photoshop A_tuto_10
10 - Now apply a Hue/Saturation in the big stars layer.

Tutoriais Photoshop Leopard Starburst effect in Photoshop A_tuto_11
11 - Create some flares: I did that using some free ps brushes which you can find for free at [Tens de ter uma conta e sessão iniciada para poderes visualizar este link] or [Tens de ter uma conta e sessão iniciada para poderes visualizar este link] Change some presets like Diameter, Spacing and play with that, testing the Shape Dynamics, Scattering, Other Dynamics and etc... Don’t forget to add some glow in the stars through the Layer Styles.

Tutoriais Photoshop Leopard Starburst effect in Photoshop A_tuto_13
12 - Creating the Starburst Light: Create a Custom Shape, like the one I chose in white, apply a Gaussian Blur and after that a Twirl. Scale it down until it gets a perfect circle.

Tutoriais Photoshop Leopard Starburst effect in Photoshop A_tuto_15

Tutoriais Photoshop Leopard Starburst effect in Photoshop A_tuto_16

Tutoriais Photoshop Leopard Starburst effect in Photoshop A_tuto_17

Tutoriais Photoshop Leopard Starburst effect in Photoshop A_tuto_18

Tutoriais Photoshop Leopard Starburst effect in Photoshop A_tuto_19
13 - Create a new Layer: Fill it in black and merge it with the Starburst layer.

Tutoriais Photoshop Leopard Starburst effect in Photoshop A_tuto_21
14 - Add a Radial Blur to the Starburst and after that change the Hue/Saturation. Colorize it until you get a green color.

Tutoriais Photoshop Leopard Starburst effect in Photoshop A_tuto_22
15 - Duplicate the first Starburst Light, reduce its size and apply again a Hue/Saturation, this time set a red/orange color to it.

Tutoriais Photoshop Leopard Starburst effect in Photoshop A_tuto_23
16 - Addin the Text: For the X or Z just apply a simple Bevel and Emboss plus the Contour option.

Tutoriais Photoshop Leopard Starburst effect in Photoshop A_tuto_24
17 - Create the reflections on the type: Create a mask and fill it with a gradient from white to black. Set SCREEN as blending options.

Tutoriais Photoshop Leopard Starburst effect in Photoshop A_tuto_25
Final Result:

Tutoriais Photoshop Leopard Starburst effect in Photoshop A_tuto_final
Download the Photoshop File

Click here to download the Photoshop file used for this tutorial
Plus, there are good sites with tutorials showing how to create a galaxy, stars and stuff like that. Bellow some that I used as reference.

[Tens de ter uma conta e sessão iniciada para poderes visualizar este link]

Sobre o autor

I'm a graphic and web designer from Porto Alegre, Brazil. I'm the founder of Abduzeedo and in 2011 I will start working as graphic designer at Google in Mountain View, CA. You can get in touch with me via Twitter at @abduzeedo or also visit my personal site at [Tens de ter uma conta e sessão iniciada para poderes visualizar este link]]

http://pt.inbforum.com

上一页INBforum   Ir para baixo

上一页INBforumVer o tópico anterior Ver o tópico seguinte Ir para o topo  Mensagem [Página 1 de 1]

Permissões neste sub-fórum
Não podes responder a tópicos

Copyright ©2009-2010 LTD Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.

IT:SINGLESERVGoogle谷歌翻译TranslateFORUMSOFTLAYERGoogle谷歌广告联盟AdSenseAsia

Fórum gratuito | ©phpBB | Fórum gratuito de ajuda | Denunciar um abuso | Fórum grátis