Link:INB Home|INB English| INB русский язык|INB العربية|INB Türkiye|INB فارسی|INB Español|INB Français|INB Português|INB Deutsch|INB 國語|INB 中文|INB 日本语|INB 한국어|INB ภาษาไทย|INB tiếng Việt||Tutoriais Illustrator Creating a crazy cool logo
INB Português Fórum
BEM - vindo a indústria nativa e "boffin") Da era industrial, aqui está cheio de espírito de Luta, Ambos através Da rede espaço biológico nativo espírito "boffin" VEIO a mad labs.Casa inbforum.com, Nome Definitivo: inb-english.forumotion.com
INB Português Fórum
BEM - vindo a indústria nativa e "boffin") Da era industrial, aqui está cheio de espírito de Luta, Ambos através Da rede espaço biológico nativo espírito "boffin" VEIO a mad labs.Casa inbforum.com, Nome Definitivo: inb-english.forumotion.com
INB Português Fórum

BEM - vindo a indústria nativa e boffin) Da era industrial, aqui está cheio de espírito de Luta, Ambos através Da rede espaço biológico nativo espírito boffin VEIO a mad labs.Casa inbforum.com, Nome Definitivo: inb-english.forumotion.com

Você não está conectado. Conecte-se ou registre-se

《《《《《《《上一页INBforum   Ir para baixo

上一页INBforum》》》》》》》Ver o tópico anterior Ver o tópico seguinte Ir para baixo  Mensagem [Página 1 de 1]

1Tutoriais Illustrator Creating a crazy cool logo Empty Tutoriais Illustrator Creating a crazy cool logo Seg Jan 17, 2011 8:54 am

Admin

Admin
Admin
Tutoriais Illustrator Creating a crazy cool logo Zagora_logo_0

Tags

<LI class="taxonomy_term_30 first">illustrator
    <LI class=taxonomy_term_55>logo
    <LI class=taxonomy_term_8>tutorial
  • tipografia

I’m a huge fan of typography and logo design, even though I havent worked on too many logo design projects I had the opportunity to express my love on a few, but at the same time, very pleasant ID projects. One of them was in 2005 for a company called Zagora.

When they hired us to create their ID design they said that they wanted something very unique and modern. Besides of that we spent like 4 hours talking about ideas and concepts in order to know exactly what we would have to do.
In this post I will show you how we created the logo. I will skip the drawing parts, yes there were tons of drawings before going to the computer, because when they stole my computer and backups in 2006 they took all my photos of the drawings.
<BLOCKQUOTE>
This logo is pretty much a bunch of circles, I used a circle for the module and deleted some segments in order to create the characters.</BLOCKQUOTE>
Step 1

In Illustrator, using the Ellipse Tool (U) create a circle.

Tutoriais Illustrator Creating a crazy cool logo Zag_s1
Step 2

Select the Circle and hit the Enter Key (return) the Move dialog box will open. Now we can move the circle horizontally or vertically and create copies as well.
First we will create the horizontal one, so just add the width of the circle in the horizontal field and click on the copy button. Repeat this process until you have 6 circles side by side.

Tutoriais Illustrator Creating a crazy cool logo Zag_s2
Step 3

Lets create a circle below the first and the third circle. Those will be the Z and the G letters.

Tutoriais Illustrator Creating a crazy cool logo Zag_s3
Step 4

Using the Direct Selection Tool(A), select some segments of the circles and delete them like the image below.

Tutoriais Illustrator Creating a crazy cool logo Zag_s4

Step 5

Select all objects and change the Stroke Weight to 20pt, After that add 2 more elements above the Z and the R like the image below, and delete a segment of the last A. Tip: Use the Object>Transform>Move and Object>Transform>Reflect commands for more precision.

Tutoriais Illustrator Creating a crazy cool logo Zag_s5
Step 6

Change the stroke colors. I used green for the Z, brown for the As, red for the G and R, and blue for the O.

Tutoriais Illustrator Creating a crazy cool logo Zag_s6
Step 7

Select the A or the second circle and open the Move dialog box. Move it closer to the first letter, Z. Repeat that for the other letters. After that change the order of the letters so the R goes in front of the last A, but through the O. Tip: To do that you will have to create new elements in order to mask them. Use the Move command for precision.

Tutoriais Illustrator Creating a crazy cool logo Zag_s7
Step 8

Once you have a nice spacing and all the letters are well positioned, select all objects again and go to Object>Path>Outline Stroke. This will convert the Strokes to Fill.

Tutoriais Illustrator Creating a crazy cool logo Zag_s8
Step 9

Select the G and the R and apply a linear gradient. Use Orange to Red for the colors.

Tutoriais Illustrator Creating a crazy cool logo Zag_s9
Step 10

Duplicate the element above the Z and change its color to black. Go to Effects>Blur>Gaussian Blur and use like 3.5pt. After that place it beneath the Z and the R like the image below.

Tutoriais Illustrator Creating a crazy cool logo Zag_s10
Conclusion

After we had an idea of what we were looking for, the design process became pretty straight forward. That means that once you know what you have to do the tool is just part of the process and you will find many ways to achieve the same result.

Tutoriais Illustrator Creating a crazy cool logo Zag_conclusion[Tens de ter uma conta e sessão iniciada para poderes visualizar este link]

Sobre o autor

I'm a graphic and web designer from Porto Alegre, Brazil. I'm the founder of Abduzeedo and in 2011 I will start working as graphic designer at Google in Mountain View, CA. You can get in touch with me via Twitter at @abduzeedo or also visit my personal site at [Tens de ter uma conta e sessão iniciada para poderes visualizar este link]]

http://pt.inbforum.com

上一页INBforum   Ir para baixo

上一页INBforumVer o tópico anterior Ver o tópico seguinte Ir para o topo  Mensagem [Página 1 de 1]

Permissões neste sub-fórum
Não podes responder a tópicos

Copyright ©2009-2010 LTD Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.

IT:SINGLESERVGoogle谷歌翻译TranslateFORUMSOFTLAYERGoogle谷歌广告联盟AdSenseAsia

Como criar um fórum | Tendência e Sociedade | Temas de sociedad | ©phpBB | Fórum gratuito de ajuda | Denunciar um abuso | Criar um fórum