Link:INB Home|INB English| INB русский язык|INB العربية|INB Türkiye|INB فارسی|INB Español|INB Français|INB Português|INB Deutsch|INB 國語|INB 中文|INB 日本语|INB 한국어|INB ภาษาไทย|INB tiếng Việt||Tutorials Maya Modeling of Schwerin Theater
INB Português Fórum
BEM - vindo a indústria nativa e "boffin") Da era industrial, aqui está cheio de espírito de Luta, Ambos através Da rede espaço biológico nativo espírito "boffin" VEIO a mad labs.Casa inbforum.com, Nome Definitivo: inb-english.forumotion.com
INB Português Fórum
BEM - vindo a indústria nativa e "boffin") Da era industrial, aqui está cheio de espírito de Luta, Ambos através Da rede espaço biológico nativo espírito "boffin" VEIO a mad labs.Casa inbforum.com, Nome Definitivo: inb-english.forumotion.com
INB Português Fórum

BEM - vindo a indústria nativa e boffin) Da era industrial, aqui está cheio de espírito de Luta, Ambos através Da rede espaço biológico nativo espírito boffin VEIO a mad labs.Casa inbforum.com, Nome Definitivo: inb-english.forumotion.com

Você não está conectado. Conecte-se ou registre-se

《《《《《《《上一页INBforum   Ir para baixo

上一页INBforum》》》》》》》Ver o tópico anterior Ver o tópico seguinte Ir para baixo  Mensagem [Página 1 de 1]

1Tutorials Maya Modeling of Schwerin Theater Empty Tutorials Maya Modeling of Schwerin Theater Sex Jan 21, 2011 8:59 am

Admin

Admin
Admin
Hello. I�m Mohammad Saatchi, Freelancer architectural visualizor. When I seeking for some classical buildings, find one that was simple in first view but have many details. I see it very beautiful and great so decide try to reconstruct it. It�s the �Schwerin Theater� that established in east north of Germany in Schwerin city.
Tutorials Maya Modeling of Schwerin Theater L_Theatre_of_Schwerin_s
The theater photo. It stablished in Schwerin, Germay.

Problems:

• I just have three photo of the building and all of those are far so details aren�t visible.
  • Photos aren�t in good view and have angle.
  • I haven�t photo from side of the building.
Tutorials Maya Modeling of Schwerin Theater Msaatchi_tut_03 Tutorials Maya Modeling of Schwerin Theater Msaatchi_tut_04
Tutorials Maya Modeling of Schwerin Theater Msaatchi_tut_05 Tutorials Maya Modeling of Schwerin Theater Msaatchi_tut_06
My all usefull available references...

Let Start:

Ok, I use Autodesk 3dsmax version 9 for modeling so run it. I will use default unit setup for this project because I want make it with my eyes so unit isn�t important. Start of the project was hard part because other part�s sizes related to it so if I make mistake in relations, the building will lose! In this project I will confidence to my eyes.
Tutorials Maya Modeling of Schwerin Theater Msaatchi_tut_07
I start from front part entrance columns. Start with creat simple box and convert it to Editable Poly. Then use extrude, bevel, move, rotate, scale.... to make it. For Arc, Just creat shape (Spline + Arc) and extrude it.

I decide start from front part and entrance columns. For it I create simple box and convert it to Editable Poly. Most part make by this “Box Modeling” way. As I said, I confidence to my eyes and use any camera match software or plug-in.
Tutorials Maya Modeling of Schwerin Theater Msaatchi_tut_08
When I finish this part, make many changes in parts sizes to make better and better relation.

This part finish, hmmm, really was hard not in modeling, in relations. It could be better but I’m fine with it for now. I’m so interest to work in details and don’t like use displacements and textures in my project to show object’s details but I’m not pernickety about. I first try to finish my model with low details and then work on details if it required. I continue to complete from part at first. It helps me to define the building height too. There wasn’t bad problem and all things done well. For wall, I use simple box and convert it to editable poly, then for details, use cut, extrude and scale. Columns base are cylinder. For barrier simply use lathe.
Tutorials Maya Modeling of Schwerin Theater Msaatchi_tut_09 Tutorials Maya Modeling of Schwerin Theater Msaatchi_tut_10
Tutorials Maya Modeling of Schwerin Theater Msaatchi_tut_11 Tutorials Maya Modeling of Schwerin Theater Msaatchi_tut_12
Progress show of front verdana. Box, Cylinder and box and again box....
Tutorials Maya Modeling of Schwerin Theater Msaatchi_tut_13
Some close up of details...
1 | 2

3DM3.com
Copyright © Mohammad Saatchi
Edit by Stryker
Source: [Tens de ter uma conta e sessão iniciada para poderes visualizar este link]]

http://pt.inbforum.com

上一页INBforum   Ir para baixo

上一页INBforumVer o tópico anterior Ver o tópico seguinte Ir para o topo  Mensagem [Página 1 de 1]

Permissões neste sub-fórum
Não podes responder a tópicos

Copyright ©2009-2010 LTD Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.

IT:SINGLESERVGoogle谷歌翻译TranslateFORUMSOFTLAYERGoogle谷歌广告联盟AdSenseAsia

Forumeiros.com | ©phpBB | Fórum gratuito de ajuda | Denunciar um abuso | Criar um fórum